WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

It's been SOOOOO nice having company here! I apologize I haven't written on here yet this week, but when you have great company visiting you don't want to take time to do anything but hang out with them. I know I'm going to be so sad when they leave as I am enjoying my sister and of course Isabella here. I feel I'm missing out on so much, which makes me a bit sad.

BUT we learned about Skype, which for those of you who don't know about it... it's awesome! You can call someone on the computer for free and talk to them and even see them if they have a camera on their computer. Awesome! We've been using it to call my brother in law. So I will be able to call my sister and get to talk to her and see her and Lil' B (that's what I've been calling her)

Maddox is not sure what to do, every time she cries he barks and all he wants to do is take her socks off and run around with them in his mouth. He almost swallowed one today as they are so tiny they fit in his mouth. Ha! Luckily we got it out... He'll learn soon. But he's doing good. He's still young, but you can tell he gets jealous because she's getting all the attention instead of just him.

But I'm so glad to have such a great relationship with my sister and she is able to come visit. Yeah for Sisterly Love!

Here are a few photos I snapped of her today as we were singing Justin Timberlake to her. I think she likes it, but she's so slobbery right now. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

those are great... miss you.