WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Coming Soon...

Mr. & Mrs. Morris

Photobucket

I have been so excited for this week to get here.. my sister is here and she is staying ALLLLL week long. I am super excited to hang out with not only her... but Lil' Baby Isabella. I'm sure I'll have some photos of Lil' B along with the preview from our latest wedding yesterday. They were such a super fun couple! I will make sure to find some spare time to get those on the blog this week or early next week and I'm sure I will be occupied with poopy diapers, slobber, gaga noises and of course sister time!

No comments: