WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Rotberg

David and Krystal are perfect for each other... she's so laid back... he's high strung! Haha! They balance each other out, but more than that they are so sweet and so kind and so loving and so giving... I could go on and on. It might be because I'm biased and I know them and love them to death, but seeing them get married was so nice and being their photographer was such an honor! I am so blessed to witness good friends of ours commit their lives together. I had such a great time as well! Such a great day it was... and although it was a bit toaster than I planned for, considering my sweater was sticking to me... literally black sweater on sweaty skin... not a good thing! But it was a perfect day and a perfect couple! Congrads you too... I love to dearly and can't wait to get together again as married couples! Yeah!!!

Enjoy... here are just a few of my favorites and the slideshow of more!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindy said...

you have a gift for photography. the pictures captured David and Krystal perfectly!!