WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Miss Todd...

So we've been without Todd since Thursday... and not only me, but Maddox is pretty sad. As you can tell in the photos. Todd took a "vacation" as he would call it down to Nashville, TN to visit a good friend of his. I was really sad knowing he'd be gone right after we got our boy back. I can't imagine taking care of a child... this pup is easy, yet hard at the same time. I realize how severe his anxiety is, as he is incapable of being without anyone for literally a short amount of time. I'm hoping we can learn on how to help his behavior. I can't go upstairs or leave the room without him following or barking his head off because I'm not an arms length away. I know it's not his fault, and I'm not sure exactly what to do... but hopefully training him to be left alone for awhile and knowing we come back will help him to feel secure, plus giving him lots of love that he might not have gotten when he was a baby.

We are so excited for Todd to get home... Enjoy your Sunday... what a beautiful day out, even if it's a bit chilly!

Photobucket

I think he's just tired in this one... but I'm sure he's dreaming of his Daddy! ;)

Photobucket

No comments: