WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Josh & Talitha Engaged

One of the super fun couples I was able to capture over the weekend was Josh and Talitha. I had such a fun time getting to know both of them much better, as it seems Josh was apart of Todd and I's wedding, yet I didn't know him well at ALL. (He did the sound for our wedding) and here I am being involved in his wedding come December. Josh is also the drummer of The Mark White Band, a popular band from the Detroit area. Talitha... the super smart girl starting college at the young age of 15. Yep... I couldn't believe it either! But so mature for her age. Josh and Talitha were so fun to photograph being they are fun and treat each other so delicate, as you will see from the photos. You just want to say "Awww..." and it makes your heart melt.

Thanks guys for the great Friday night! I enjoyed getting to know you both much better and can't wait for December! What a beautiful time to get married!

Here's the slideshow and some of my favorites....




Here's your sequence Talitha... ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something about this photos makes me just drawn to it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this alleyway... close quarters can only mean one thing...

Photobucket

This photo you can tell he just loves her so much...

Photobucket

This literally took a while for them to figure out... it's ok... not something you do every day! Ha!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SarahMeg said...

oh my gosh, i've known him since i was like 6 years old. his mom was my babysitter, his parents go to my church, and his dad is still my dentist to this day! i love those pictures! do you have any more pictures of his wedding?

p.s. i'm interested in being a wedding photographer one day. did you go to school for it somewhere?