WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

She LOVES her Uncle Todd

So last night was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen from Lil' B. My sister and I brought her with us out to dinner with our small group, and it was a bit late... well past her bed time. She did not want to go to sleep, so Todd took her and all of a sudden she just started talking to him. It was so funny as you could see her lips moving but only blah blah come out. Then he was talking back to her and she started laughing so hard. She kept going for probably 10 mins or so. I was crying I was laughing so hard! I was able to catch some of it and my sister got a video of it. She's so cute, and boy is she going to have fun with her uncle when she's older too! Hillll arious!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

she is so cute... can't wait til todd has one of his own... lol