WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Coming this Week...

What a wonderful weekend... not only did I get to work with TWO super fun couples... which was my favorite part, but another thing that topped the weekend highlights was... we got most of the trim work done that was still needed to get finished. It's FINALLY coming along, and it's ALMOST done! Wooo... I'm so tired of working on the house. I'm definitely going to take a long break with house work besides the daily cleaning, which amazes me how dirty things get when we don't even use half the house. Not sure where it all comes from... Oh well!

What's in store this week?

Josh & Talitha

Photobucket

And Mike & Rosaria

Photobucket

I'm so excited to finish these because I'm so happy with how they turned out. Great chemistry and awesome personalities!

No comments: