WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Abbey is Graduating

Abbey... I feel like that name is given to some of the greatest people!

No, I'm not talking about myself... although I hope that I am great to some people, Todd, definitely Maddox, he thinks I'm great... and I do a GREAT job feeding, walking, and playing with him... Ha! But my beautiful roommate in college was an Abbey and she was great! Boy do I miss her more and more everyday! She is off doing some A-Mazing things across the world and she will always have a special place in my heart... seriously, we were crazy together and had some of the most memorable moments together! It was never dull with her! Miss you Ab!!!!

Photobucket

Well there is another Abbey that I'm sure is just as great to people in her life. She has such a sweet smile and calm nature, yet is super fun and laughs a lot! What a wonderful girl she is and I wish her the best through college and through her future! Thanks for the great shoot, you reminded me of my sweet Abbey curly hair and all!

She is so beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

JennWebber Photography has moved: JennAnibal.com said...

looks like you're in northville :) love the pics, abby!

Abbey said...

awwwwww i miss you SO MUCH chach :)
i'm coming to visit when i get home ! love you!