WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend Overload

You start to pack your bags, you gather up everything you need, you put all your things in your bag, and it just won't zip. You sit on your bag to try to shove it down more. You FINALLY get it zipped and then... it pops open. That's how I feel like this past weekend was.

My cousin graduated high school! Yay! I can't believe she's getting to be so old! Ha! Well not really old because that means I would be old'ER, and that's just not fun to say. But Todd and I made the trip down to visit and go to her graduation open house. We had so much to cram in to such a short weekend. We skipped out on the actual graduation ceremony to go visit my bestest and baby Landon. He's getting so big!!!! We hit up the open house later in the day, and it was awesome to see that side of my family. We hadn't seen them since our wedding a couple years ago... way too long! Sunday was filled with a quick laying out session, card making, and a cookout to end the day. Pheww... My sister even sent us home with a not so nice present. (I still love you!) But it was a great time to spend with the family before it gets super crazy and we're unable to visit.

The best aunt & uncle... ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Todd and I were able to visit my bestest for a few hours while the rest of my family went to the graduation ceremony

Photobucket

Landon loves his Aunt Chachi, can't you tell?

Photobucket

Happy Graduation Ariel!

Photobucket

This was Todd's way of trying to get me to let him buy a motorcycle... forcing me to take a motorcycle ride with my uncle. I wasn't thrilled, can't you tell?

Photobucket

Izzy LOVES her Uncle Todd... she has so much fun with him!

Photobucket

We even played like animals... haha!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

do you realize rachel gradulated from highschool 10 years ago. that made me feel old.