WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Miss Jenn Webber

There are many things that make me feel comfortable. For instance, I love watching movies on a rainy day, all curled up on the couch under a nice warm blanket OR riding my bike down to the park with my furouses dog to my left, running as fast as possible because he knows he gets to run from tree to tree and pee on every single one of them OR having my camera glued to the front of my face shooting a bride & groom on the happiest day of their lives. Those are just a few things that I feel most comfort at... but what happens when you are forces out of that comfort zone? It's a bit nerve racking right? Well I made someone feel just that... and it was FUN! Ha!

Jenn from Jenn Webber Photography is the sweetest, most fun loving girl around. She has such an energetic personality that makes you feel like you've just drank a red bull without the crash. It's fun to see her personality shine through on the other side of the camera, although I know she felt better behind her own. What a fun time we had and here are some of my favorites. Doesn't she looked great?! I think so!

Miss Sass... LOVE IT!

Photobucket

What a great smile...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hold that smile in... ha! So funny!

Photobucket

Just showing off her bling... (aka: camera in our world)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This makes me laugh... she can jump so high... I couldn't believe it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one!!!

Photobucket

These next three are my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my absolute favorite! She's so beautiful and I love soft smiles!!!

Photobucket

Thanks Jenn for a memorable time... our hidden gem of a location was a bit interesting but an awesome time!

No comments: