WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!

I have to embarrass mine for a minute, while I post this very old photo of us together. What a riot! Can you believe that he considered that an outfit? Ha! Love it and Love you pop's!

Photobucket

Unfortunately I don't have very many embarrassing photos of my father-in-law, but that just might be my goal for next year! Ha!

Photobucket

I hope everyone has a great day! And all you Daddy's out there... enjoy your the time with your kid's!

1 comment:

Ed Faunce said...

I like the hat.