WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where have you been?

Where have you been?

If you are wondering that exact thing I will tell you... my lovely husband has been on a mandatory vacation from his job the past two weeks. It has been so nice having him here, although the first week we were both pretty sick and the second week was a bit of disappointing chilly weather to do much of anything outside. But we managed to make it fun and I haven't had a lot of time to blog just what's been going on, while I know I could be taking advantage of the time to spend with Todd. But he's back to work tomorrow... booo... but since we had a great wedding yesterday I will have lots to do this week!

Here is a sneak peak of Chris & Lindsey... what a great wedding and I'm so glad, as I'm sure they were as well, that it DID NOT rain! Wooo!!!

Photobucket

No comments: