WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekly Yoga

Stretching, flexibility, and relaxing... all sound great huh? Well jump on board!

I will be teaching a FREE weekly yoga class, out of my home (and other people will be hosting as well) all summer long. We will be starting THIS Wednesday evening. Interested or curious to know the details, please contact me at abbyveldman@gmail.com and I'll give you the down low. Can't come this week... email me anyways to let me know you are interested.

Looking forward it!

2 comments:

Frances Ralph said...

Super excited for you!!!

Frances Ralph said...

Super Excited for you!!