WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm soooo over this SNOW!!!

Today marks the day...

The day I'm soooo over winter! I might have been over it a few months back, but today is the day I officially am declaring my hatred towards everything white, cold, fluffy, and wet, besides vanilla ice cream!

Todd told me this morning that we are suppose to be getting MORE snow... and I think I about croaked, especially being in the morning. I had to think about it all day and hate it even more... ughhh!

In frustration, I got up, stormed out of the room, gathered all my snowmen decorations up, and put them ALL in boxes until next winter. I'm hoping that my actions will allow the snow to switch directions, cause a warm front, and bring spring here SOON, I'm talking a couple days max soon! Maybe if everyone chants with me, "WE WANT SPRING! WE WANT SPRING! WE WANT SPRING!" it will happen?! Well I'm hopeful... and I guess we'll see how much longer we have to dread this awful cold weather... Blugghhh!

See you next year, Snowmen!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: