WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Worst Idea Ever!!!

Worst idea EVER... and it was not my call!

Tonight we decided to opt out of our ritual, for I'm not really sure what the reasons were or who's idea it was to do so (not mine), I think what a terrible idea it was to do so. Wednesday's in our home, especially lately, mean we eat dinner together, catch up on what's going on in our lives, and sometime between 7-8PM we get in the Jeep, and drive our ourselves over to TCBY for Waffle Cone Wednesday!!! But as I sit here writing about that crunchy, sweet cone, filled with sweet heaven, my mind not only wonders what flavors they would be serving tonight, but my mouth is drooling over what flavor I would be shoving in that crunchy, sweet cone and WHY we are missing it... MMMMmmmm!!!

I think from now on, we should NOT switch up our Wednesday ritual or else Todd is going to have to deal with one unhappy lady and I will have anxiety over what flavors I could have sampled!!! Ughhh!!!

I will see you next week my heavenly filled cone!

Photobucket

But stay tuned this week for more of Ryan & Kristin...

Photobucket

And Baby Isabelle... (adorable!!!)

Photobucket

No comments: