WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Angelo & Ann :: Engagements

I'm so glad that it's a brand new week!

I'm not so glad that it's a brand new week with SNOW, but I will take the brand new week, especially with Todd being here safe and sound. What a HUGE relief it was to pick him up at the airport and see his nice tan face... Yes, TAN face he has now, along with him losing about 10 lbs. I'm a bit jealous!!!

We stayed up so late chatting about his trip and what an amazing experience it was for him. He is already talking about going back next year. I just hope I'll be ready to go then, but we'll see... it might be two years before I get the chance to do that one. I'll share some of his photos later this week as he gets settled back in, he can help me explain some of the photos with you all.

In the meantime, I have been having some of the funnest photo shoots. One of those fun shoots was with a super sweet couple: Angelo & Ann. What a perfect couple they are! Both are so full of love, life, excitement, spontaneism (if that's a word), and just all around beautiful people! We were both so happy to hear the news of their engagement, and their story was definitely one I have never heard of before! But I loved it, especially the way Angelo told it!

We are so happy for you guys and cannot wait to be a part of your special day here in a few weeks!!! We are praying for no snow!!!!!

Here a few of my favorites from our session...

What an adorable couple...

Photobucket

One of my favorites... so sweet!

Photobucket

He loves her...

Photobucket

LOVE this...

Photobucket

Umm... can we say how perfect they are together??!!

Photobucket

Sooo sweet!!!

Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket

Woooo wooo...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sooo in LOVE!!!

Photobucket

No comments: