WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend!!!

What a great Easter weekend it was... amazing weather, amazing company, amazing celebrations, amazing all around!!!

Cannot complain one bit!

I even got a surprise guest appear at our doorstep. Friday, as Todd and I were leaving church, I got a surprise text from one of my closest and dearest friends, Abbey. She said she was heading my way... and I was first in awe and second extremely excited because I have not seen her in months! We rushed home and soon enough she was knocking at our door. I can't tell you how happy I was to see her. What a great way to start the weekend!

Photobucket

The weather was perfect and we were able to hang out a bit before she had to head back to the home front of Ohio, before she leaves for the big ol' country of Russia. I think this girl has way more stamps in her passport than any other person I know.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, one that was full of love, life, and sunshine!

Happy Monday!

No comments: