WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Liam :: Newborn

HE'S HERE!!!

Earlier this year, we had the opportunity to photograph a maternity session for Patrick & Rachael, and just a couple weeks back, the little guy made his way to be with them. How exciting!!!

I always love being a part of such sweet moments like these, to follow up with them, and to be able to document those really do last a lifetime! I had such a fun time taking these because shortly before their maternity session was when Todd and I found out we would be having a little bundle of joy this year as well, so we chatted about that and how scary it was for me. Ha! I knew I wanted kids ONE day, I just wasn't expecting it to happen the way it did, a bit out of "schedule", you could say! But even though it wasn't our plan, it was meant to happen and I'm so excited for our little guy, just like Patrick and Rachael were excited for theirs!

Baby Liam is so adorable! He was such a good baby too... he really gave us some cute faces, and when they are that age, all those cute faces are so stinkin' sweet and give you HUGE smiles! Love it!!!

Congratulations you two... he is adorable and such a sweet little guy!

Here are a few of my favorites, although he was so cute it was hard to choose!

Look at that little face... ADORABLE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Sweet!!!

Photobucket

I think he likes sticking his tongue out... Ha!

Photobucket

But he's so sweet...

Photobucket

Aww...

Photobucket

Precious!!!

Photobucket

Oh my... so cute!

Photobucket

He's spent!!!

Photobucket

No comments: