WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today is a Good Day!!!

It has been such a LONG week... I actually didn't know when today would get here. The days were going by so slow it seemed... it was like the clocks went into slow motion and the days stretched to their max. I even think there is possibility that there was a few extra hours placed in some of those days.

But the good thing is... today is here and today is a good day!

I have been looking forward for today for SOOOOO long... well maybe only about 8 days, but the anticipation just might kill me if the excitement doesn't.

Todd should be arriving home late this evening, but the thought of him coming home has butterflies in my tummy! It's like our wedding day all over again.

Granted we have been apart before, this time was way different. One being he was out of the country, two being I had no idea when or if I would be able to hear from him, three being the obvious one, I'm pregnant and the thought of something happening and me being a single mom quite possibly scares me to death. I'm sure the list could go on, but the fact is... I made it through the week and I did hear from him just a few times for a few minutes, but long enough to know he's safe and he was having an incredible experience.

I can't wait to hear all about it and be able to share his experience with all of you!

In honor of that excitement, guess what I will have for you all next week???

You guessed it... lots of fun shoots that I did this past week!

Angelo & Ann

Photobucket

Baby Colin

Photobucket

Max

Photobucket

Baby Cooper

Photobucket

No comments: