WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Protesting...

After falling into my huge desperation hole last week, I thought that I would have good news on Friday, but sure enough I was just left with a hole in my stomach from all the heartburn I have. Needless to say... the cookies did NOT work. But it sure was fun to see everyone else try them since I had made so many.

I thought to myself, well maybe if I don't post an edition of 'Fun Times Friday', he would come sometime over the weekend and I could have a fun post of a 'Fun Times Weekend' to share... kind of like a protest to him.

I was wrong...

So we will continue waiting and waiting and waiting... but hopefully not waiting as long as my vivid dream last night, where he never came out! Umm... that was extremely weird and I'm so glad I woke up knowing that was just a dream and more importantly, just not possible! Can you imagine having a Benjamin Button baby...



YIKES... a bit creepy if you ask me! SOOOO SOOOO glad I woke up!

I plan to have a baby that will fit in nothing bigger than a little onesie, even if he is on the bigger side, which we found out there is a good chance that he will be. I'm ok with skipping the newborn size if it means he comes happy and healthy!

We're so excited to share the news with you all... when that day does official arrive, but until then, we continue waiting patiently and staying away from those heartburn cookies!








No comments: