WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miss Ella Love :: 1 year

Do you ever feel like you meet someone and they are a part of your life forever?

Well... that is exactly how I feel like when it comes to Miss Ella Love and her family.

One of my dearest friend's who was pregnant and had her baby last summer decided to venture on in their life and we went from seeing them ALL the time to rarely seeing them now. I was extremely happy for them because they were venturing into some great opportunities in their lives, but I have to say there was a lot of bummed feelings as well because who does like going from seeing great friends ALL the time to RARELY seeing them? NOT ME!!! But I know we will always pick up where we last left off...

Especially when it comes to their little bundle of joy... Ella Love! What a year will do to a beauty! Ella just turned ONE and oh how she has changed. She's so smiley and funny... not to mention so stylish, just like her mama! I was so excited to be able to get some fun shots, even despite the 96 degree heat outside. Poor thing was not a fan, but she did great and I love any opportunity to see one of my favorite family!

Happy Birthday Ella!!!


Check out a few of my favorites...

Look at that cute face...

Photobucket

Mmmm... yummy!

Photobucket

Haha...

Photobucket

Oh my gosh, is she adorable or what???

Photobucket

LOVE that smile!!!

Photobucket

Want a taste?

Photobucket

So cute...

Photobucket

My FAVORITE... who doesn't love a little beautiful smile?!

Photobucket

No comments: