WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun Times Friday

I think I might turn BLUE...

Yes, BLUE... I'm talking literally, that my skin just might turn to that shade that looks like a Smurf.

This Friday, we have had some FUN TIMES, even though I'm not really feeling FUN because of the lack of sleep I have gotten the last couple nights... A BIG Thank You to those Major Storms, for waiting until the middle of the night to come grace us with your loud booms and bright lights! Not a good mix, especially with a dog who is EXTREMELY scared of them.

But a friend and I went out to pick blueberries and I think I have a new record.... 8 lbs in an ONE hour. Oh yes! I could not believe it when all those plump, juicy, sweet balls of heaven added to such a sweet HUGE weight. I might have even gained a few pounds as we were out picking, but what's a few more to add to the mix. I mean it's all going to the same place right now, right? Ha!

Speaking of that "place", we are officially FULL TERM... so if this baby decides to come soon... I would be TOTALLY ok with it!

Happy FRIDAY!!!

Mmmm... don't they look so YUMMY????

Photobucket

No comments: