WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Times Friday!!!

Today is a great day!

Not only are Todd and I going to see Harry Potter tonight... (Haha!)

But it is a GREAT day because today is the day that we celebrate our first born's birthday! We are not exactly sure when he was born, but it's usually around this mid-July time.

For anyone else who has dogs or animals for that matter, can relate to how much they change your life. You just grow a bigger heart and love them like they are real people.

I still remember the day we got him, one of the BEST days of our life, and how we originally went to go look at one of his siblings. We drove out to visit them at a foster home and his sibling did not want anything to do with us, but here is Maddox, named Mr. Fiesty at the time, thank goodness we changed his name, but here he is laying down attached to me already letting me just rub his little tiny black belly... looking at me with a face like this...

Photobucket

I told Todd that I wanted him, and we took him home and fell in love! He has truly been the BEST dog imaginable, even despite his quarks, who doesn't have their issues right... I mean thunder and lighting can be really scary, I agree! He even makes people who hates dogs, really love them! What a GOOD BOY he is!!!

It has been a wonderful three years with this guy... and I hope he stays with us for another 30 years... wouldn't that be so nice?!!! I really think he's starting to catch on that something is getting ready to happen because the last couple weeks he's been following me from room to room with those same puppy dog eyes we first saw him with. I feel terrible, but he will be the best big brother ever!

I love you buddy and you will always be my BEST friend, even if I do not give you as many belly rubs or as many hugs and kisses!

Photobucket

Happy 3rd Birthday and Happy Friday Everyone!!!

No comments: