WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Times Friday/Weekend!

I know it's not Friday, but since the last couple Friday's have been overlooked by so much going on... I thought what about an installment of Fun Times Friday/Weekend, since it was a pretty crazy and fun weekend.

We had a great holiday weekend full of fun-company and some not-so-fun-company of my own that has not yet left!

Todd had a great friend in town that stayed with us and they kept us super busy and well entertained! We spent a good portion of the weekend out in the sun, which was awesome! I still love being out in it, even if I'm starting to get a little puffy! Oh well... I love the feeling of having a touch of color to my name. We even attended our first Tigers game of the year... even though they didn't win, it was a great game! Plus, we connected with a special friend who had recently photographed us in a maternity session. (Check them out) We also 'listened' to quite a few fireworks, even if it was from a distance. I say 'listened' because our little guy decided that he wanted to prep me for his arrival and remind me that he's coming soon, as some not-so-fun Braxton Hicks kept me from walking too far, and has since decided not to leave yet. We did light some sparklers, so I guess that makes up for not seeing some up close and personal.

But all in all, it was a great weekend and one that should be remembered and cherished!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend of their own... Happy Holiday!!!

Boys & Girls, don't try this at home... I almost got shot by one... Haha!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruffi said...

Good to note that Todd + Sparkler = Crazy looking guy! :-) Hope you two had a great 4th of July!! -Ruffi

Ruffi said...

Good to know that: Todd + Sparkler = Crazy Looking Guy! Even a great cause of a t-shirt can't take that away. :-) Remind me to bring sparklers to the company picnic just for some fun!! HA HA Hope you two had a great 4th of July! -Ruffi