WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Piper :: Newborn

Guess who's THREE years old now???

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to my niece, Izzy B! I love you more and more, especially now that you can say my name and use your mama's photo to call and leave me fun messages asking me to "Wake up!" Haha! XOXOXO! Let's just hope I stay "COOL" in her books because she's getting ready for Preschool, and I don't want her to be influenced by other kids who don't have aunts

But onto another super, cute little girl... well in this case a super, cute BABY girl... Baby Piper!

Isn't that the sweetest and cutest name you've ever heard?

Along with being the sweetest and cutest baby girl... Baby Piper is already forming to her name! I can't tell you how great she was for photos. She was so calm, so sweet, loved being on her tummy, and let's just face it, looked absolutely adorable in all her little outfits! Girls do have way more fun when it comes to clothes!

But taking her photos made me fall in love with our little guy more than ever because when I was contacted by her mom, I mentioned that we were due a few weeks after her and sure enough baby Piper is here, which only means one thing... our little guy is almost here! Yay!!! And after this weekend's birthing class... I just want to get this show on the road and get this little guy here safe and sound. The anticipation just might kill me! Haha!

But I had so much fun with Baby Piper... Congratulations to Mom & Dad... she is PRECIOUS!!!

Check out a few of my favorites...

Isn't she a cutie???

Photobucket

So peaceful sleeping...

Photobucket

Look at those little toes!!!!

Photobucket

She is definitely a sleeping beauty...

Photobucket

And a beauty when she is awake...

Photobucket

Her mom & dad nicknamed her "Buttercup" when they first found out they were pregnant and the name just stuck!

Photobucket

LOVE this one...

Photobucket

Adorable!!!

Photobucket

They LOVE her so much...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

We love the photos! You did such a great job and I'm sure you're going to make a great mommy!: )