WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

As busy as the weekend has been, I need to just take a minute and give a shout out to two important men in my life.

One of those being my dad... thank you for always allowing me to be independent and supporting me and the choices I have made for my life. You have always been positive, encouraging, and always had the sense of humor to make me laugh. Thanks for being a great dad!



Another shout out to my father-in-law... thank you for treating me as though I am your real daughter, not one that married in, but one who has been here for years. You have always been so easy to talk to and to crack jokes with. You even know how to make me jealous... especially when it comes to gummies and ice cream with sprinkles. You have been such a great father-in-law, I am blessed more than words to have two great men to be apart of my life.


(I couldn't seem to find a photo of all three, so Todd will do!)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: