WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jeff & Stephanie: Engagements

Jeff and Stephanie are so beautiful... they absolutely adore each other, which made them even more beautiful. They are not only beautiful but they are the sweetest couple. I found myself just speechless because their interaction was so natural I didn't have to tell them what to do, they just did it on their own, which made my job so much easier... it was so real and so sweet. I am looking forward to their wedding in October because I know it's going to be so fun and so beautiful!

Thanks for the great shoot... I enjoyed getting to know you both so much better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: