WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lots Coming Next Week...

I know I mentioned I'd be leaving this week, but I wanted to leave you all with a little preview of what's to come. I have had 4 different photo shoots the last 3 days and I'm so excited to dig into them, but feel myself getting a bit overwhelmed thinking about it. So I've decided to just do the last minute stuff to get ready for my trip and hold off on editing. But I couldn't leave you all without something to look forward to.

Mr. & Mrs. Gillett....

Photobucket


Jeff & Stephanie...

Photobucket


and Joe & Sarah...

Photobucket


All were amazing shoots and we had the best weather on them all!

See you next week with more to share... wish me luck for the first and ever baby shower I am to host! Let's hope it goes well!

No comments: