WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jeremy & Amy: Engagements

I absolutely LOVE Jeremy and Amy! We met yesterday morning to do some engagement photos, and they came ready to show the camera they were meant to be together. Their interaction was so cute and so real, like God had placed them together and they just "fit". Not only is Jeremy and Amy so beautiful, but they are also amazingly nice and sweet, it was like I knew both of them for years. We had so much fun! I was a bit nervous because it rained all evening prior to their session and I also had an outdoor wedding I was to be shooting later in the day, but it turned out to be such a beautiful day! I am so excited and the anticipation is killing me now to shoot their wedding in July. If it's half as fun as the engagements were, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Thank you Jeremy and Amy for allowing me to catch your love through my images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one is my favorite, I love how the color turned out and they make this photo look extra vibrant with their steamy kiss!
Photobucket

No comments: