WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, January 11, 2010

John & Brigette :: Wedding

Ok, so if there was a fun scale, I like to think I was up pretty high. Maybe an 8 or 9, 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest... I consider myself to be a pretty fun person. I love being spontaneous and doing things to make others and myself smile and laugh. I love laughing and smiling... love it, love it, love it!!!

I think John & Brigette have me beat though, they are seriously the funnest (I know that's not a word, but they are!)and can we say cutest couple around! They definitely score a 10, in that same scale. If you remember them from their engagement session, the chemistry they have is incredible and they compliment each other so well... it's like one of them is peanut butter and the other is jelly. Obviously, John being peanut butter and Brigette being the sweet colorful jelly. Both of them were so excited to see each other, it was like putting those two pieces of bread together making the ever so perfect PB&J! Their wedding and reception were both beautiful! It was held at their church, Covenant Baptist Church, and being December the snow was no stranger to us. It was beautiful and they even bared the cold for a few out in the beautiful white, fluffy, flurries! What a great bunch... loved them!

Congratulations you two... I hope Florida was just what you needed after all that work put into such a beautiful day!

Here are a few of my favorites and a slideshow from their wedding day...

John was so excited and looked so handsome...

Photobucket

His guys were awesome esp, being out in the snowy, cold weather... loved them!

Photobucket

Can we say STUNNING??? Brigette was gorgeous and I loved her makeup!!!

Photobucket

Look at her... wow!

Photobucket


Her girls were all so beautiful and sweet...

Photobucket

I loved all the photos of them together... but these three were my absolute favorites... adorable!

Photobucket

Aghh... LOOOOVE this one...

Photobucket

Cute!!!

Photobucket

First dance was ADORABLE!!!

Photobucket


Here is their slideshow...

No comments: