WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Neil & Jennifer :: Engagement

Sunny California... I wish I was there at this EXACT moment, but unfortunately I have to wait for the 3-6 inches we are expected here in not-sunny, not-warm, white cold dusty Michigan.

Neil & Jennifer on the other hand are soaking up the warm sun without having to leave any time soon. They both are from here, but moved out a few years back and I'm soooo jealous! They had fun in the snow, something that they actually missed (I'm not sure why... ha!). They are so sweet and down to earth. I felt like I knew both for a lot longer. It was such a joy getting to know them and I'm so excited to shoot their wedding later this year.

Congratulations you two... I hope you had a great holiday here in Michigan!

Here are a few of my favorites!!!

Such a cute couple...

Photobucket

I love how fun they have together...

Photobucket

So sweet!

Photobucket

I love this one...

Photobucket

And this one... amazing couple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

How funny... this place in Birmingham had L.A.'s time displayed...

Photobucket

Love it!!!

Photobucket

No comments: