WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snow Go Away!!!

Anyone else tired of the snow already?

Oh my... I'm so ready to be able to go outside without having to bundle up in my many layers of clothes, along with a vest, jacket, scarf, gloves, ear warmers, hood, and more gloves (yes, my hands get REALLY cold!), while looking like a big ol' marshmallow. It's ridiculous! I feel like there is so much snow and ice in our neighborhood, that if I slip and fall I might not be able to get up, let along anyone see me since my coat is white. Hmm... I might need to get one of those hats that hunters wear while I walk the dog on our dangerously icy covered sidewalks. Ha!

This photo represents exactly how Maddox & I feel about the weather right now...

Photobucket

(Is this not the cutest photo you've ever seen??? I love my dog... oh and my niece! ha!!!!)

I'm ready for spring... which is so sad considering it's only January!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well this just makes my heart melt!!