WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Josh & Carrie :: Engagments

Phewww...

It has been quite the whirl wind. Just when you think you cannot get any busier, something happens and you somehow make time for the extra stuff!

I thought that our whole kitchen project was more of a "man's" job! I mean that's great that they want to include me to help, but seriously, I have other things I would rather do, like work, play with my dog, blog, etc... which I apologize I have not had the extra moments to sit down and fill you in on what's going on. But I could think of 100 other things I would rather be doing instead of being put to work with a paint brush in one hand and the paint can in the other, especially since I have sooo much other stuff going on right now. But I cannot complain whatsoever... the more help the faster it will get done! Right?! But I will do my best not to neglect my other stuff... like you all!

Anyways...

So it is my goal to get you all caught up on all the photo shoots I have had the last two weeks, which is quite a few...

Josh & Carrie are very, very, very good friends of ours. Carrie is actually Todd's cousin, but more than that she is a great friend to me... she's way more than just family! I remember the first time I met her five and a half years ago, she totally opened up her heart to me right off the bat and treated me as though I was family. Not many people, especially girls will do that! She's an exception and it has been so great getting to know her over the years. Then came Josh, and he has been nothing but PERFECT for her! It has been such a joy seeing their relationship grow and mature into something sooooo beautiful! I'm so excited for them and also excited that they are going to be living so close to us! YAY YAY YAY!

Congratulations you two! We are sooo looking forward to next weekend... it's going to be so fun!


Here are a few of my favorites... even though there were sooo many great ones!

Umm... this couple could not be more photogenic together! So Lucky!

Photobucket

This is where their relationship grew into what it is today... (Downtown Detroit)

Photobucket

Hottt....!!!

Photobucket

I LOVE this one... It's probably one of my favorites from the whole day! It's just so relaxed and genuine!

Photobucket

Love the background... gotta love fun colored walls!

Photobucket

Mmm... so pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Josh's face cracks me up! What a fun soul!

Photobucket

They have so much fun together... it's SOOO contagious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE THIS! It would not be downtown without some graffiti!

Photobucket

No comments: