WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Umm...

Ughh.... I don't even know where to start. It has been a crazy last couple weeks and I'm kind of in shock. Anyone who has been through any kind of remodel and were still living there can probably relate to how I'm feeling right now, especially since I get the job of doing all the random running around. Awesome! Ha! Plus, I'm the biggest neat freak... it's really pushing my tolerance for the mess. But I'm hanging in there...

It's starting to look a little better...

Photobucket

But my mother-in-law came over today and brought me the sweetest gift. It was this cute little book with a dog on it... I loved it right away, but I turned right to this page that said...

" Maintain Peace: Keep an open mind and maintain your peace - even when things seem a bit chaotic. Problems often dissolve, creative solutions emerge , and if nothing else, the world looks like a better place."

And the best part was that the dog next to that phrase looked just like Maddox, kind of like the cover of the book. I love it! Maddox knows best doesn't he? Even if I'm mad at him for keeping us up this morning with all the storms. I still love him, and I love that there is progress despite all the chaos.

Photobucket
(Pardon the dust)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

JennWebber Photography has moved: JennAnibal.com said...

oooooh I like the new layout so far!! :)