WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mark & Carly :: Engagements

"Remember me?"

That is exactly what Carly said when I first talked to her. I actually remembered pretty quickly, but turns out we photographed her sister's wedding a few years back, like back in the day when we were first starting out here in Michigan. Wow! But I loved the whole family, so I was REALLY excited that Carly for one, remembered us and for two, wanted us to shoot her wedding! It's funny to remember those first couple weddings compared to now, but it's all a growing period, right? I'll keep telling myself that!

But I did not meet Mark then, and it was so great to be able to meet him and get to know both of them 'together'. It was fun to reminisce about her sister's wedding and then talk about their upcoming wedding. Mark and Carly are super, super sweet. They are so positive, genuine, and so down to earth! I thought it was great that despite Carly having to work at 3am that morning, she looked gorgeous and you could not tell that she was pretty tired! I was actually in shock that she had to work that early... but being a pastry chef means you have to get all those goodies ready for the day early, and I mean EARLY! Haha! We had so much fun and I am so excited, I mean SOOO excited for their wedding in September. It will be great to see the whole family again, for yet another one of their girls' weddings!

Congratulations you two! Enjoy the summer... it will go quick!

The lovely couple!

Photobucket

They laughed like the whole time... it was great!

Photobucket

Carly is absolutely gorgeous...

Photobucket

And they are so stinkin' sweet...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot Stuff!

Photobucket

What a gorgeous ring!

Photobucket

My Favorite of the Day! LOVE IT!

Photobucket

No comments: