WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Vacation...

Well... I'm back in Indiana visiting my family again, but this time I'll be here for 10 days. I'm so excited! Todd is here with me until Saturday evening, but will have to go back to his job... BOOO! So it'll be just my sister and I since everyone else works during the week. But I'm excited to be able to help where I'm needed and get to hang out without worrying about the mass amount of photos I should be editing.

Both my sister and Isabella are doing great and were able to come home yesterday. She's so tiny it's amazing to see that she is just a little person. I told my sister that she was just a little "boring" because all she does is eat and then goes to sleep...so she's very entertaining yet! Haha...I'm sure that will change soon enough though. I was totally kidding about that though!

Hopefully I'll post some photos of her since I'll have time to do some pictures of her. I'll keep everyone posted, and will be back next week!

I just want to post this photo to remind my LOVING husband that he needs to wait to see this before I get back, so I can see it with him. Hint Hint... don't go see it without me!

Happy Batman to everyone else! Have a great last week of July... where did it go?

No comments: