WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Mohmand

This past weekend we had back to back weddings, which is so exciting because I LOVE shooting weddings. Someone asked me the other day if I ever got tired of it, and my answer right away was "NO WAY!" Every one we do is so different, plus it's different people, different personalities, different chemistry, different details, etc... I would never get tired of it, however my body might... haha! I try not to think about that too much because I know it does take a toll on my body.

Friday night we spend it with Kaveh & Jenny. They were SOOO cute and SOOO sweet together! It's so fun to hear the groom talk so highly of their bride that day, and Kaveh was no stranger about talking about his beautiful bride. It always seems to remind me of our wedding, which makes me smile because I know what they are feeling. Their bridal party was super fun, and once that dancing started everyone was breaking it down... HIL-arious! We had such a good time being involved with their wedding, and were so happy to be apart of it.

Congratulations Kaveh & Jenny... Enjoy Maui... what a great place to spend your honeymoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her girls were so sweet...

Photobucket

And his guys were so funny...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to give credit to Todd on this shot... he's so good at getting great shots of the cake and their cake. He did an EXCELLENT job on this one... makes you want to eat it... mmmm...!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were so cute cutting their cake... and so incredibly happy!

Photobucket

When the sun started to set, we ran outside to do just a couple shots of it, and it was so worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

lynne hughes said...

beautiful wedding, beautiful couple, awesome pictures

lynne hughes said...

beautiful wedding, beautiful couple, awesome pictures.