WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beautiful Baby Isabella

So I've been EXTREMELY busy with being down in Indiana visiting and helping my sister out as much as possible, but I am making time to post some photos that I was able to capture yesterday in the rush of things. It seems that when you have a baby EVERYONE wants to come by and see them, which I don't blame them especially seeing the beautiful baby Isabella is. I have to say that being around her as much as I have makes me wonder if she is a "normal" baby. She is a tiny little baby first of all, but she's so content with life. She can sleep through anything and rarely cries...and I don't know if crying is the right word for it, because there are never tears... she just gets a bit fussy when she's either of the three: hungry, cold, or has a dirty diaper. She's awesome! I'm enjoying being here and enjoying the time I can spend with both my sister and Bella.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to such a beautiful family! I love you guys so much and thank you for being such a great family! I know that Isabella is in great hands and will be the luckiest kid on the block with parents like you two!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is so tiny in her HUGE crib!

Photobucket

She does this face a lot... and it's so cute!

Photobucket

Tired Baby...

Photobucket

This face doesn't happen often, but sure is cute when she does... and she's not loud at all!

Photobucket

Just Precious!

Photobucket

Their family has grown into such a beautiful one... love you guys!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As small as her feet may look, her feet and hands are actually the biggest things on her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

the pictures finally came up here in florida. you don't realize how slow other networks are after you have cable. how i missed looking at such a miracle. She is the most incredible girl.( other than the 2 miracles i had)i so wish i had pictures of you and rachel like this when you were born. Thank you so much....