WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Gillett

What a BEAUTIFUL wedding!

Gary & Alana's wedding was so intimate it made my heart melt. The ceremony was held in Alana's parents back yard in their gorgeous garden, and what a beautiful day it was as well! Todd and I had so much fun and felt like a part of the party. They also had a DESSERT reception after the ceremony. They had so many different cakes and sweets... basically anything sugary they had it. Yes, I dove into that and even licked off all the icing I got on my camera... just kidding, but I would have if I got it on it! Ha! Their day was beautiful, but more importantly it was FULL to the brim with loved ones there to support Gary and Alana.

Congratulations you two... we are so happy for you both and enjoyed spending the day with you! Have fun starting your new life in Kentucky!

The beading was absolutely stunning on Alana's dress

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cracks me up... everyone is helping her all at once... multitasking at its best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites of the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmm... cutting the cupcakes... very cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is another one of my favorites

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: