WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Joe & Sarah: Engagements

Joe and Sarah are the SWEETEST couple, and when I was going through the photos I realized how much fun they have together! They made each other laugh so much that when I was editing them, I found myself smiling from ear to ear because I knew how happy they made each other. They are so cute and I absolutely loved getting to know them better. I am super excited to shoot their wedding coming in August.

Thanks again guys for letting me capture your love... you truly are a beautiful couple inside and out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one... even if it is taken with sun in their face... sometimes you have to work with your surroundings :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is one of my favorites

Photobucket

Their reception is going to be at St. John's out in Northville, as you can see it is a beautiful venue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: