WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Derek & Leah :: Engagements

There are certain things in life that happen, either to you or to someone else, that you think to yourself, "I am so thankful to be alive and well!"

I know that I have learned, more recently, to appreciate being healthy and pain free because it just plain stinks to be in pain, or sick, or whatever it is that is not normal for you.

I know that BOTH Derek and Leah are the same way. Both of them were in two separate car accidents within the last couple months that have made them think differently on life and they are both saying, "We are so thankful to be alright!" What a great attitude and such positive spirits, despite their unfortunate events that happened. What are the odds too... to both be in car accidents months apart... all I know is I'm so lucky both of them are doing great! Not only are these two very positive people, but both are two of the sweetest, kindest people I know. Leah and I totally clicked when we first met, and I was so glad she found us. I was excited to meet Derek since we didn't get to meet initially, but what a great guy! I can see how great both of them are together and look together, (Adorable!) and a bonus with such a WONDERFUL story on how they got together and fell in love... so sweet! But who would think any differently... this couple is truly AMAZING!

All I know is that I'm so excited for their big day here in a few weeks! HOLLER!

Check out some of my favorites from their session...

The gorgeous couple!

Photobucket

And soooo sweet...

Photobucket

Adorable!

Photobucket

This is how Derek and Leah spend a lot of their time... Derek is so lucky to get daily head rubs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So cute...

Photobucket

I love it!

Photobucket

Totally in their own world...

Photobucket

This random heart was super cute along our path... LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Gorgeous...

Photobucket

Is this ring not the most unique ring you've ever seen... I love it and am so impressed Derek did this on his own... WOW! He did awesome!

Photobucket

Being Sassy...

Photobucket

Mmm....

Photobucket

Photobucket

So genuine...

Photobucket

I love this couple and boy do they photograph well together!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: