WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Seriously, Rain, Rain, Go FAR, FAR away... Come again, maybe tomorrow...

I woke up this morning to thunder and lightning, along with lots of rain showers pelting down all over. It sounded so relaxing, soothing, making you want to stay in bed for a couple more hours...

But then as I was awakening, I realized that it was RAIN, THUNDER, AND LIGHTNING... and I started to panic. WHAT? Not today! Then, out of no where something started to come over me and my brows started to slouch, my forehead started to shrivel, my tear ducts started to fill, my eyes start to close, and this scream started to came out from deep within my lungs stating that I was NOT happy ... kind of like this...

Photobucket

Ha! Ok... totally kidding, but seriously, I'm hoping the weather turns around at least for my lovely couple today who plans on saying "I DO" rain or shine... let's all hope for shine!

Happy 1st day of May everyone!!!

(More to come of the little guy!)

No comments: