WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's the Little Things in Life...

I have to say that my job is not your 'normal, typical' job.

I usually work weekends, but mostly during the summer months. I work for 8+ hours with only one eye open... seriously, try it sometime... it's not easy! I work with a lot of people who do lots of PDA'ing. There is usually lots of dancing, which is AWWWW-SOME! Sometimes, my clients are only weigh a few pounds and cry a lot. Some have accidents in their pants too. Ha!

So it's not your typical job, and I'm totally ok with that!

I love how I can find little things about my job that make it even more fun, like the whole editing process, it's not the most enjoyable part, but after going through 2000+ photos from a wedding, I come across some random photos that just crack me up. It really is the 'little things in life' that just make it all worth while. Enjoy the "bloopers"!

This is Todd... I'm not sure what he's doing and I don't know why this makes me laugh so much, but it just does!

Photobucket

This made me laugh so hard, I couldn't breath too well...

Photobucket

Ha... Todd was trying to be creative and I totally messed him up! Haha... I'm such a jokester!

Photobucket

How funny... taking dancing lessons is always really great to see... even Julie was excited and what a great photo to put a smile on your face!

Photobucket

No comments: