WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So Maddox is almost two now and just last night, he woke up in the middle of the night getting sick on a piece plastic frisbee he ate yesterday, it was rough getting up to him hacking it up. I was worried and concerned if he was okay, but luckily, he's done this before and I know exactly what to do. Ha... I know that does not even compare to what it is like to have a real child and it's COMPLETELY different... but for the time being he's my child and I consider myself being a "Mom" even if it's to a furry, four-legged child and I still treat him like he's my baby for now... I love him and he loves me, and if he could talk he would totally be saying "I love you, mom!" Ha!

I do, however, have a lot of friends who are either pregnant, have kids, or have multiple kids now and seeing and hearing what they do and how much they go through, it sounds like it's really tough work! I commend all those friends out there, being young and having the huge responsibility of raising a kid in this world today... I think that's awesome! They are truly awesome!

I am SOOO thankful that I was raised to be a strong woman as well. I know when I was young I made endless mistakes (and still are making them to this day) and I sometimes wonder how my mom put up with me, but in the end I turned out to be one heck of a woman and I have only her to thank. High Fives to my mom! But not only was she great, but seeing how Todd turned out, lets me know that my other mom was one great woman as well. All I know is that I LOVE them both sooo sooo much and know that every mistake, every trial, every success I have them to thank for being there guiding me the right direction and praying continually for me. Wow... what awesome women they are!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there!!!

Photobucket

(This is all 4 of us last year...)

No comments: