WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

New 'Abby Record'

If I had a record book for myself, I think I would have lots of stuff in there, like the amount of shoes I have, or spices I have in the cabinets, or the number of glasses I have broke (I added a few of those this past week... oppsss!), or the pieces of gum I have chewed in a 1 hour period or should I say pack(s) I have chewed in a few hour period... ekkkk....

Well I might, just might, have added one that I'm pretty sure it has been a while to know for sure if I broke an "Abby Record". But there is a good chance that I broke it being in my 20's.

I have been working so hard this week trying to get lots of stuff done and I did not realize how tired I was until yesterday. I found myself doing stuff all the way up until around 7:30pm last night. Then after I finished eating dinner sometime around there, I finally took a load off and sat down or should I say, laid my head down. The next thing I know it is 10:30pm and Todd is waking me up to go to bed... I finally get enough energy to make it up the stairs to brush my teeth, take my contacts out, which are totally glued to my eyeballs at this point, and get in the bed. I close my eyes and I wake up 12 hours later to my black, furry friend licking me in my face. Gotta love those wake up calls... haha!

Whoah...!!!! I honestly have not slept that long ever since I have been in my 20's for sure... I'm sure I did that when I was in middle or high school, but it has been way way way too long since I did that. I am one who needs at my 8 hours, but 12... that's a bit too much! But I guess I totally needed it considering I'm finally back in the swing of things.

Speaking of "back in the swing of things"... I have a sneak peak of what's to come this coming week...

Photobucket

Happy 'Cold Windy' Saturday! Brr....

No comments: