WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#2 and Steve & Katie :: Engagements

So I can't believe Thanksgiving is just 2 days away...

I have been in Indiana for the last couple days and have realized how blessed I am to have such a great family, I'm talking both by blood and by marrying into a whole other family. I hear a lot of horror stories about families and in-laws, and I am SOOOO glad I'm not one of those people. I have a great family filled with lots of love and friendship, and when I married Todd I got even more of that love and friendship with his side! It's so great and that's why my number two is being thankful for such a wonderful family on both sides! I love all of them so much, and am so grateful for them all! Big Hugs & Kisses to your way! Mwwaaa...

Onto the real stars of this post, not that my family isn't stars...

But I traveled over to the Windy City for this shoot, which was awesome! Steve and Katie are such a sweet and loving couple that spending time with them was like I had known them for years. We had lots of fun traveling around Chicago, (Ok, that part was a lie, it can be quite frustrating to travel around Chicago with traffic and parking). But other than that... we had a great time... I love Chicago so it was great to be able to do some photos there in the heart of the city and get to know Steve and Katie so much better. I'm so excited for the wedding next year, as I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful wedding with such a beautiful and fun couple!

Thanks guys for the great session... note to self, on the day of the wedding bring snacks for Steve... ha! :) Enjoy!


The cute couple being cute!

Photobucket

It's common to have trains come by... and almost the minute we got down there... look what went by!

Photobucket

Love it... (right behind them is Soldier Field, where the Chicago Bears play)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Smile Steve...

Photobucket

How sweet he is to Katie...

Photobucket

And he'll do anything to make her smile!

Photobucket

So in love...

Photobucket

I love how the buildings in the city are so tall... it adds some great background for sure!

Photobucket

Mmm...

Photobucket

What a beautiful day it was...

Photobucket

They look amazing together...

Photobucket

And LOVE to laugh... these next two are my favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmm... another favorite...

Photobucket

Magnificent Mile... so cool!

Photobucket

What a place... just a hidden gem in Chicago

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.