WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Love My #7...

I was told by my parents that ever since I was little, I was good at seeing things differently. My dad told me the story of when him and my grandpa were trying to get a chair into the trunk of their car, I sat close by watching them, as they struggled to find the exact position it needed to be in to fit. After a while and time went by, I mentioned moving the chair a certain direction. Low and behold it was the key to fitting that chair in the trunk. I am amazed to hear that, knowing that I might have always been destined to do something like photography. Seeing life differently and creating my own combination to make things "fit" perfectly.

I am so thankful to be given the gift of seeing those things differently and using the gifts with photographs to share the world (or at least the Michigan and surrounding states). To have a career in which I absolutely, without a doubt love with unconditional, deep intense love, is a blessing beyond belief, considering there are many people out there that are so unhappy with what they are doing. I thank God EVERY day that he has allowed me to be able to capture what he created and show everyone just how beautiful it is... it is plain and simple a dream come true! I love my number seven!


Photobucket

No comments: