WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jason & Julie :: Engagements

Indiana we reunite...

For those of you who know me, know I'm from the lovely state of Indiana. Standing tall and proud to be a Hoosier, yes sir! I actually kind of miss those days when I lived there. Yes, it has a lot of corn and it's so flat and boring to drive through. But it's home, and it will always be home to me. When you're out of college and move away, you dream of re-living moments in the past and hope that those memories never fade away.

Well I re-lived some of those moments with Jason & Julie. They both go to college in Indiana, and believe it or not, they went to Taylor University... our rival school. How funny! Good ol' Ivan Ho's and Upland's community garage sales... woo hooo! Jason & Julie know what I'm talking about, and anyone else who lived in that area. Love it!!!

Well anyways... I just have to say that Jason & Julie are hilarious together! Jason knows exactly what to do to make Julie start cracking up and smile, he's got these very exuberant facial expressions which makes anyone laugh. I can only imagine what their wedding is going to be like... all I know is that it's going to be extremely fun and so full of smiles. I am so excited and looking forward to May!

Congratulations you guys... you both rocked this session and the pictures just prove how much you are in love and so happy together!

Such a beautiful couple and a beautiful day...

Photobucket

Ha... one of many faces...

Photobucket

I love these next two..

Photobucket

Something about this photo makes me in love with it... it's as though he is so happy even despite the camera right in his face! Ha!

Photobucket

Bear hug huh?!

Photobucket

So romantic...

Photobucket

Good ol' laughs, makes you smile...

Photobucket

Now look at those colors... mmm... so great!

Photobucket

Love this...

Photobucket

Soooo in love...

Photobucket

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

what a beautiful couple! these pics are crystal clear, awesome colors...may i ask what hardware you use? Canon, Nikon, what is your favorite lens?

Thanks!

Veldman Photo said...

Briony, I use the Canon 5D... 50 1.4 is my fav, but drool over that 1.2! hopefully next year I can upgrade. Thanks for reading! Abby