WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, November 20, 2009

My # 6 & Little Miss Mya :: 6 months

Usually when I go to sleep at night, I dream. I'm one of those people who has really interesting dreams and sometimes REALLY detailed dreams. I even hold conversations with people, not knowing what I'm talking about or talked about the next morning. Todd has mentioned that one to me before, how embarrassing! I even have woke up doing things, like throwing pillows. Weird I know! But I do dream... A LOT! I not only dream at night, but I have many other dreams of my life and things I want to accomplish in my life. I dream in and out of sleep A LOT!

A couple years back I saw my first lighthouse in person. Being from Indiana, we never were near them and never went on vacation anywhere near them. After seeing one for the first time, I was in awe and fell completely in love with them. I wanted to see more and document them. Their structures and colors are all so different and unique, kind of like us as people, so different & unique, yet so beautiful our own way. There was one lighthouse in particular that I fell more in love with, and felt that I related to this one more than any other lighthouse. It was bright in color, red & white, stripes reminding me of a candy cane, the only one of its kind, out in the middle of Lake Michigan, only able to get to by boat. How in the world was I ever going to be able to see this one? The one I truly wanted to see and capture the beauty of this one in particular. Well... dreams do come true and I'm so THANKFUL for dreaming BIG!

This is Lolly on the most beautiful day of summer! (Yes, I nicknamed her Lolly. Lolly is short for Lolly Pop- it fits since she looks like candy! Ha!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mya is one of those beautiful unique individuals. She's at such a fun age, yet has so much personality. Her mom mentioned that she had a temper, and I was thinking, "How is that possible at six months?" But little did I know she was going to throw a temper when I got out the camera. Ha! She got all sad and pouty and even threw a little temper tantrum. They are going to have their hands full when she's a teen. Yikes! Good luck with her then you two! But she has the most beautiful blue eyes, and the cutest chubbiest cheeks. I love her!

Congratulations Danny & Jamie... you both are such wonderful parents! I know she's going to grow into more of a beautiful!

Blue eyed beauty!

Photobucket

She was totally in a zone...

Photobucket

So stinkin' cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now she peaks a smile...

Photobucket

Ok... so her mom made this tutu, which was adorable, but I'm not sure she was a fan of it at first... (the next couple photos prove that she's pretty uncomfortable!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aggghhh... I LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Haha!

Photobucket

What a beautiful baby... those eyes are incredible!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.