WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Second time this year is NOT a charm...

I know I know... it's been almost a week since my last post. I do have a good reason for that, although, I'm not too happy about it.. and the more I think about it, my face is getting red with the heat of frustration building inside my head, kind of like in the cartoons when steam then comes out of the ears. Yep... that's me right now as I write this...

My recent record that was broken this summer has yet again failed me. Yes, I got sick AGAIN! What is going on with this world! This time it was bad and in my lungs, yuk! I even have the scares to prove it... ok, well not really, but I think I coughed so hard they now have scratches from hitting all the other organs inside my body. I just know that if I have to drink anymore dayquil or nyquil I will throw up. Come on people... that stuff tastes so gross... couldn't you make something that at least is easy to go down the throat? Can't you tell the frustration building? Ha! Well enough is enough... on a good note, I'm feeling better and am able to talk without having a coughing fit in the middle or sounding like I literally have a frog in my throat.


And a photo to make you laugh because being sick is NO fun and laughing IS!

I came across this photo after I made Todd go outside and take a couple photos of us with a tripod, and although it's not in focus that well... it made me laugh because he's just like a kid, being stubborn about getting kisses from his mom. Ha!

Photobucket

Happy November!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

feel better soon abby! vitamin c! :)